We are bombarded with thousands of advertisements each day grabbing for our attention. When you see a sign, what is your first impression of the business/organization? Fancy, quaint, modern, rustic, vibrant/colorful, dull/plain, attractive, cheap, luxurious, ect. From a sign we can make a quick assumption. Signs simply convey a message and give location to things around us. Sounds simple, yet a huge task in finding a sign that will correctly convey what you are trying to advertise. They come in various colors, shapes and styles.
- Design: We start with the foundation; design and layout of the sign. Sign layout is critical to visibility and presence of any sign and cannot be overlooked in the beginning of the project. The sign design and look is your first impression on any customer you are trying to reach. Oftentimes it is the focal point on a store front of a building. We offer sign design and can send proofs for updates/changes before any materials are ordered. Saving time and money in the long run.
- Permitting: We can help with permitting and can meet or exceed the code requirements in your community.
- Manufacturing/Carving: This is where the rubber meets the road. By taking blank stock and tuning it into a 3 dimensional shape with textures, depth, shapes, and lettering. Carving gives much more depth than simply painting on a flat sign blank and allows details to look much more realistic.
Common materials we can use would be:
- American cherry
- Black walnut
- Western red cedar
- Hard maple
- PVC plastic
- Acrylic plastic
- HDU foam
- Urethane foam
- Polystyrene foam
- Painting: Hand painting is done with tough outdoor paints and finishes to make them hold up to the harsh outdoor elements.
- Installation: We offer sign installation for an hourly rate if you would like you sign professional installed.